Subject: LightWave 3.5 is fading fast!
From: David Roth <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 May 1995 11:14:00

-=> On 03 May 95  7:42:, [email-masked] wrote: <=-

 dn> Uh HUH!  So, the common denominator here is the Amiga 3000...I'm
 dn> experiencing  this problem only on my A3000 w/Warp Engine running
 dn> LightWave 3.5 Standalone. 

If I remember correctly, this is about rendering problems (speckles or
something). Well I have an Amiga 3000 with Toaster 2000 and LW 3.5 and have
never experienced any problems what so ever. I don't have a Warp Engine
though, Mine is a Progresive Mercury (UGH....ARRRGH....BLAH) 040 at 33MHz.
LightWave runs fine in copyback mode for me. I've had this setup for about 3
years and It's been stable and reliable since day 1.

David.

---   +----------------------------+-----------------------------------+
---   |         David Roth         |  E-mail: [email-masked]  |
---   |        VideoGraphics       |  Voice/Fax/Data: 55-71-336-5871   |
---   |  Tecnologia em Multimidia  |     Salvador, Bahia, Brazil       |
---   +----------------------------+-----------------------------------+

 * AmyBW v2.11 *
--- Blue Wave/RA